Friday, May 27, 2011

I am thankful that I don’t already have everything I desire.
If I did, there would be nothing to look forward to.
I am thankful when I don’t know or understand something,
If I did, it would not give me inspiring opportunities to learn.
I am thankful for all the struggles and the difficult times.
For these are the times where it allowed me to grow to become a better person.
I am thankful for all the limitations.
Which gives me the opportunities to improve.
I am thankful for every new challenge that comes my way,
For it will help build my strength and character.
I am thankful for all the mistakes that I have made.
They have taught me valuable lessons.
I am thankful when I am tired and weary.
Because it means I have made a difference.
I am thankful to have such a loving family.
For they are my rock whom supported me through every decision I make.
I am thankful to have the greatest friends in the world.
Because they guide me to be the best person I can be.
I am thankful for the sunrise each day,
For it gives me hope to a brand new beginning.
It is easy to be thankful for the good things in life.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are thankful for the setbacks.
Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive in a flash.
So by being thankful for the troubles in my life,
They soon become the many blessings that I will always be thankful for.


-C.Huynh;

AddThis Social Bookmark Button